1) • Work handled to City, State & Federal codes .
DEMOLITION MAN team members can start almost same day in most cases or with in 24-48 hrs if the site needs to have site prep work prior to demo starting .
• If Permit Required from the City code requirements then that will be a day or so delay .
• Electrical In structure a license electrician to disconnect Prior to demolition.
2) Demolition Man Start Demo handle the fallowing
3) dismantle shed & load up all demo materials
4) if any contents inside a price will be agreed upon prior to demolition or during demolition of shed to help the owner resolving there Shed dismantling work requesting .
5) dumpster or truck to haul away demo materials will be arranged by DEMOLITION MAN and lists that in pre bid contract or unless home owner handling the dumpster will be noted in bid .
6) after shed has been demolished and done being cleaned up DEMOLITION MAN team members will rake up Grass of any small debris .
7) magnet will be also rolled around complete work area and the path way to the dumpster so that work area is free 110% of any nails or metal pieces for Safety For the home owners.
8) Unforeseen conditions may apply if there is any work structure conditions that are not normal, double wood framed walls , or ceiling, or 2-3 layers of shingles or insulation in walls these items are a list of the materials that may cause an extra cost for Unforeseen conditions.
1- Save to your phone : DEMOLITION MAN Co,
contact : RICH “DEMO MAN” NEFF
2- direct cell : 586-943-6373. Available 24/7 call or text .
3- text ur full name , address &
text pictures of your job to the cell number .
4- RICH “DEMO MAN” NEFF will send you pre-text bid price for your project .
5- You like bid , text back your full name , Date , Approve.
6- DEMOLITION MAN will schedule your project ASAP for you with in 24-48- 72 hrs what’s the best for you .
• DEMOLITION MAN calls this a PRE-TEXT BID !
• NOW that was so easy !! All in a few min !!
• This is why DEMOLITION MAN is a
65 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Reviews & 5.0 Rated Services
1) City has a demolition application required to be filled out turned in to city office either by Home owner or licensed Demolition Contractor. Application can be found online for that city or go to city office Building department pick up permit paper work .
2) Electrical Disconnected cert required to give to City when getting permit what this means is if you have Electrical going into garage hire a licensed Electrician to disconnect service to garage have the license electrician write you a receipt that Electrical has been terminated at garage Then give that receipt to city building department when getting permit .
3) Client to pay for all City costs & bonds all will vary depends on each Building department for Demolition permit So if you like to have an idea of these fees call city building dept .
4) Bonds paid by the property owner to city are always return to property owner after projects completed approved by city .
5) when Demolition Man pulls permit at the city we charge a fee .
6) Once demolition permit picked up from city its required to be put on front window or door for the building department to see when they come over for the inspections .
7) City Building inspection required look at top of permit requested city has inspections listed .