Interior Demolition is the process of removing the interior building components of a structure. ... Interior Demolition is also referred to “gutting” a building or space.
1) DEMOLITION MAN handles our work to City , State & Federal codes & can start almost same day in most cases or with in 24-48 hrs if the site needs to have site prep work prior to demo starting .
2) Interior Dismantling Kitchen, Bathroom, Basment , walls , Ceilings, Floors
3) interior wall removal drywall , plaster , block , brick
4) we can dismantle & load up and haul away Materials
5) Ceilings : Plaster , Drywall etc we can dismantle anything take down for you and haul it haulaway .
5) Flooring : vct , ceramic tile, Cement , wood flooring all types of flooring removed by hand or machine loaded and hauled away .
6) Changing lives & Building Relationships 1 project at a time
7) If Permit Required from the City code requirements then that will be a day or so delay .
8) Demolition Man team has the experience to work around your utilities that stay along with we can handle certain utilities that need to be dismantled we can remove them if need too .
9) important : if any utilities DEMOLITION MAN TEAM needs to remove a license trade HVAC, Plumber , Election needs to be disconnected prior to demolition man removal of that utility
10) Non-structural walls to be removed in bid .
11) if any structural walls to be removed and require shorting additional fee’s will apply and engineering will be required to confirm work scope .
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
A) Call city building department ask them if you need a permit to do non-structural dismantling , walls , ceiling, flooring ? Depending on there answer go to number 1 below .
1) City has a demolition application required to be filled out turned in to city office either by Home owner or licensed Demolition Contractor. Application can be found online for that city or go to city office Building department pick up permit paper work .
2) Electrical Disconnect cert may not be required to give to City when getting permit for the interior demo work , what this means is if you have Electrical going into area‘s of the structure being demoed hire a licensed Electrician to disconnect service and have the license electrician write you a receipt that Electrical has been terminated at Structure having interior demolition work .
3) Client to pay for all City costs & bonds all will vary depends on each Building department for Demolition permit So if you like to have an idea of these fees call city building dept .
4) Bonds paid by the property owner to city are always return to property owner after projects completed approved by city .
5) when Demolition Man pulls permit at the city we charge a fee .
6) Once demolition permit picked up from city its required to be put on front window or door for the building department to see when they come over for the inspections .
We have WINTER & HOLIDAY specials scheduale project now to receive your project discount.
CALL NOW 586-943-6373. Available 24/7 or text