Services avaliable 24/7
• We Demo Load & Haul it all away in same day!
• Interior Dismantling Kitchen, Bathroom, Basment , walls , Ceilings, Floors .
• Garage , Shed , Sun portch dismantling: work done With permits & done to city, State & Federal codes.
• Junk removal , Same day (most cases)
- House clean outs , Estate clean ups, furniture, appliances loaded hauled , hard to remove items, hoarder cleanups , Attics emptied, Office furniture dismantled & hauled away .
Running on holidays & winter specials on demo projects scheduled year around with DEMOLITION MAN LETS SCHEDULE your project today .
We have over 40 Client Reviews & Clients are talking about our work & our skilled hard working team members , quality services , Great prices , projects spotless during job and after work been done complete areas vacuumed 110% or areas swept spotless leaving work completed to City, State & Federal codes.
Inground pool removal
work done to City, State, & Federal codes. cement complete removed
dirt back fill
final grade to city appoval.
House demolition to city, state, & federal code regulations.
1- House; Utilities disconnected for demolition , gas, water, electric.
Demolition Man Since 1987 Family owned and operated.
Rated #1 builders choice & Our Reputation Proceeds Us.
Our ability to pay attention to detail ensures the heighest Quality & Performance and results for our clients Formost making Demolition Man Leading
Demolition Contractor in Michigan, with Over 30 Years of Experience.
Demolition Man clients range from the home owners in the Private sector, to Builders, General contractors, Insurance companys, home remodeling co, shopping malls, schools, hospitals, retail stores ,City & Government municipality offices & buildings, traveling FEMA disaster relief team.
Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Speciality Emergency Response services Availiable 24/7, Asset recovery, Difficult projects our speciality, Onsite Recycling available.
Demolition man being your demolition contractor & excavation contractor.
Our work includes from a single story home or a high rise building with multiple floors, to a Retail store or a Office space, Selective or complete Dismantling of architectural, structural interior & exterior walls, ceilings and floors. Concrete saw cutting floors & walls upon request. Dismantling & removal of Electrical, Plumbing, Hvac & Mechanical units, Structural temporary shoring-Under pinning.
Complete demolition services to City, State, & Federal codes, Your Environmental Survey Report needs can be handled to City, State, & Federal Regulations upon request
* Obtain City job permits
* Send in NESHAP Form (State regulated)
* Scheduling of Utlity Demolition disconnects. for property owner.
* Well Abandonment Coordinating with County health department.
* Obtain Pre-Demolition survey report (Mandatory).
* Schedule of Environmental activites.
* Disconnect Water & Sewer per city code.
* Scheduale Septic clean out if needed.
Our Philosophy is to work as a team with others, regulators and sub-contractors, bringing knowledge and experiance together from all team members.
Thank you for your time in advance, we stand ready to work with you upon your request.
- demolition , demolition contractor
- Interior strip-out specialist.
- commercial demolition ,
- industrial demolition , block wall removal,
- interior house demolition
- selective dismantling , selective demolition
- complete demolition , demo lition
- demolish building, building demolition
- kitchen demolition , bath room demolition .
- tile removal , flooring removal
- garage demolition
- removal & Hauling,
- excavation contractor,
- tear down a house, house demolition ,
- pool demolition ( in ground & above ),
- swimming pool removal.
A- Whats this Environmental survey report people talking about ? answer is ; click the link below for your type of project.
Asbestos NESHAP| asbestos | US EPA
B- City building dept doesn't have any information about a survey report needed so do i still need one ? answer is yes, the city building dept has there requirments, Along with the state, & federal agancys have there requiremnts.
IMPORTANT ; NOTIFICATION OF INTENT TO RENOVATE/ DEMOLISH REGULATIONS BELOW MUST BE ADDRESSED!!
MICHIGAN DEPT. OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY (MDEQ) AIR QUALITYDIVISION, NESHAP, 40 CFR PART 61, SUB PART M, ($27,500 PENALTY PER DAY PER VIOLATION FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY.)
MICHIGAN DEPT OF LABOR AND ECONOMIC GROWTH (MDLEG), ASBESTOS PROGRAM, P.A. 135 OF 1986, AS 86, AMENDED, SECTION 220 (1-4) OR (8).
Renovation & Demolition Requirements
THE NATIONAL Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) regulations under the Clean Air Act specify work practices for asbestos to be followed during demolitions and renovations of all structures, installations, and buildings (excluding residential buildings that have four or fewer dwelling units). The regulations require the owner of the building or the operator to notify the appropriate state agency before any demolition, or before any renovations of buildings that could contain a certain threshold amount of asbestos or asbestos-containing material. In addition, particular manufacturing and fabricating operations either cannot emit visible emissions into the outside air or must follow air cleaning procedures, as well as follow certain requirements when removing asbestos-containing waste
C-Most popular question is do we handle residential jobs ? YES
D- Is demolition man a lead charging company gives demo projects to other companies ?
- Answer is: No we dont give leads to other demo companies, We do our own work for the last 30 yrs. we have affilate team member companys we work together on projects.
E- Is demolition man Licensed &
Insured ? Answer is; Yes we are.
F- How far do we travel ?
New celebration 30 years plus business card
Feel free to call , text or email any time 24/7
please when sending email to add your phone number for a quicker response .
Roseville, Michigan , United States
please confirm if your looking for ASAP SERVICE . Or price checking to schedule your project .
Copyright © 2019 DEMOLITION MAN - All Rights Reserved.